This type of workshop has something to offer for everyone, from leaders to managers to individuals. We also offer workshops that include an engagement survey before and/or after the workshop.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Discover the truth about why Employee Engagement is the single most important factor in the organization.
- Learn the impact of engagement and disengagement on the team and in the workplace.
- Acquire proven tools for engaging with employees and gain practice using them.
- Learn to proactively monitor their own levels of engagement.
- Get answers to the most important questions, including "what is Employee Engagement?," why it's important, and how to create and sustain it.
Some of the tools participants will gain access to:
- Employee Engagement Scorecards: these may be sample scorecards for example purposes or team-level scorecards based on pre-workshop survey data. Either way, participants will gain experience “moving the needle” towards improved levels of Engagement.
- Recognition Worksheet (3 per participant): these will serve as a roadmap for delivering personalized recognition to team members. It will help managers connect with employees in a meaningful way, as well as explain how to individualize recognition efforts for the greatest possible impact.
- Engagement Action Cards: this is a set of 16 mini-meeting guides that help leaders target the foundational drivers of Employee Engagement.
Engagement Workshop events typically include the following:
- 2-4 hour workshop
- 3 stakeholder interviews with staff, leadership, and/or members.
- Content preview with meeting organizer.
- One collaboration session with other event speakers to help integrate and reinforce key concepts presented in the workshop.
Interested in learning more about Activate Human Capital Group’s Employee Engagement Workshops? Contact us today to learn more. We look forward to helping deliver an engaging workshop that will arm participants with useful new tools, skills, and information.